Our vision for healthcare in the Cynon Valley is one of seamless, high quality, accessible care delivered to all patients.
Our overall aims of the cluster are:
- To improve life expectancy and reduce health inequalities.
- To work with partners to ensure services are integrated with those of the voluntary sector, community sector and the local authority
- To commission health care that delivers quality outcomes that are focused on the need of the individual and that treats people with compassion and dignity and is delivered in the most appropriate setting.
- To work with our partners to address the prevalence of smoking and alcohol issues, obesity and diabetes, and low uptake on Public Health screening services
- To reduce the variation in the quality of care.
- To lead sustainable change to transform healthcare provision in South Cynon
Working closely together, we intend to fundamentally change the balance of healthcare provided in hospital and in the community, so that many more patients receive care closer to home when that is the best place for them.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.